Stimulation device, with vacuum pump
The new Multistim HT VAC is an advanced and complete universal electrotherapy device made for professional users, with built-in vacuum module.
- Low frequency currents:
biphasic, Tens, diadynamic (50-100Hz – CP, LP, 50 Hz and 100 Hz interrupted), rectangular, triangular, exponential, galvanic, galvanic interrupted, ionophoresis, faradic (triangular, rectangular, neodyn), Trabert, ultra-reiz
- Medium frequency currents:
IF bipolar, IF quadripolar, IF isoplanar, IF vectorial, MF stimulation, isodynamic, Kotz
- All the functions are visualized on a large color LCD. In addition to the usual and traditional keys and buttons, it is possible to adjust every parameter on the touchscreen.
- The versatile Windows CE operating system ensures possible upgrading.
- A wide range of preset protocols with body maps is available for setting most important therapies into the fields of physical therapy, sports medicine, orthopedics, vascular and aesthetic medicine.
- After a pathology is chosen, the screen will show the body parts to be treated and the unit will suggest the parameter values to set.
- Free memories for entering customized protocols.
- 2 independent patient circuit
- max. intensity:
• low frequency currents: 76,5 mA (153 mAp)
• medium frequency currents: 127 mA (153 mAp)
- frequency from 2,5 to 20 kHz
- vacuum module:
• continuous or pulsed mode
• double output allowing bipolar or quadripolar application
• pressure: 0,6 bar
- color touchscreen 400x800 pixels
- power supply: 115-230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- consumed power: 80 VA
- dimensions: 40 x 30 x 23 cm
- safety class: class I type BF according to IEC 601-1
- Directive EEC 93/42: IIa